Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tom Yam steambot..

Boring sunday. Wake up around 11++, wash my clothes. Bread for lunch. Then i start tidy up my room. All the semester one lecture and tutorial notes i put a place, then arrange my things also. After that, i play restaurant city. Quite addicted with the facebook games. Such as barn buddy, happy farm n farm town. Then i random take picture using webcam. Actually is a lot but i choose this two pic i love the most. =)

Ya, yesterday me, derek n jang yee become Hx model. Hehe=) Fun. Can go to see Huixin blog. I love one of the pic also. Hehe=)

Original pic.



Edited using photoscape.


Edited n croped.



Bla bla bla.

Yo.. many love love. =)


Then go tesco bought some ingredient for today dinner. The weather is good but feel wanna raining.

Black cloud

TOM YAM INGREDIENTS


Assorted mushroom sausage n tauhu.


Egg roll, long bean n chicken meat.


White fish


Honshimeji Mushroom


Cabbage


All.. Me n Huixin finished all of them. Ya.. We really really geng.!!

And we also got eat some rice. Hahaha=)


Just now i called my dad n wish him Happy father's day but i think today is not Father's day rite?? But anyway, i also wish him. n my dad told me that my big bro bought a big bike. Hmm.. Quite shock bout it. BIG BIKE man.. So cool. I going to Singapore this sem 2 holiday to see my bro big bike. Yo.. Hahaha.. so excited bout it. Hohoho..=)

Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment