Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Seafood =)

Ya, yesterday i sleep early around 10++, planned wake up early this morning BUT i woke up at 9am. So tired n wish to continue sleep again. However, i need to prepare go uni for tutorial class at 11am. After 2pm, i went for photocopy some of my lecture n tutorial notes. Back uni with Hx and i saw some interesting things. Which is, when i find a place for my bicycle to park. Accidentally, i saw a bike next to me................
..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

with a big chain lock with him/her bike. Funny la.=)
No people will steal ur bike even u din lock it cause here is Kampar.
Cause everyone here got his/her bike la.
But anyway, is for safety la. BUT this is really SAFE lo. No one dare to steal it also.


Today i think i do a stupid things in my life. My dad birthday is on 15th of June and i though today is 15 of June. Noob!! I asked sin yee help me buy a cheese cake for my dad for his birthday n father day also. Then i hope i will give my dad a surpise or wat la. But who knows, sin yee told me that my dad totally like nothing happen n expected i will give him a cake. Haih~~ N i also din receive any call from dad to thanks me for the cake also. Haha..=) anyway, hope he like it la.

Dad
Happy Birthday
Happy Father's Day
Your daughter


Finish class at 6pm. Me and Hx lazy to cook today so decided go mamak stall for our dinner. Hehe=) Then, Jang Yee told us whether we want come down to join they for dinner or not. Cause derek will bought seafood today.. Yum Yum. Seafood..~~
But i really hungry around 7pm, so me n Hx go for dinner at mamak stall first. I ordered teh ais n one roti planta share maggie goreng with Hx lo. Quite full after finish eat.
The sky is still so bright. Nice nice=)

Teh ais.

Roti Planta.

Around 8.45 pm, derek back with all the "ta pao" seafood. So many lo. Wow.. Today main foods is seafood with cabbage n chicken soup. Haha=)
Siput Duri.

Kerang Harimau.

Big Clam. with chilli. The most nice one. Wow..~~

Yum yum..

All the seafoods things.

Sambal sauce. i think.

Home made chilli.

Cabbage with garlic.

Big siput duri.

Siput duri with the meat.

Big clam.

Even i quite full, but i also got eat. cause really nice the seafoods.
and we finished all the seafoods. Really nice.
Fyi, the seafoods actually is cheap compare to Miri.
So.........
..
.
i am so full now. and i wont sleep so early.


Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment