Saturday, June 13, 2009

Finally RAINING..

What this picture all about??
Hmm...?? A tiang??
NO NO NO..
Grass n building??

No No..

Light effect??
NO.....
Just wanna show that Kampar is RAINING..
Dun punch me.(i know is LAME) It's real. I am so so so happy. Since I back Kampar the weather is so hot n haze.
And no raining once till today.. Finally today raining.
Ya!! Raining...
But raining delay my dinner time. Planned go new cafe on 7pm(open today), to try their foods.
Then raining le. I am so so so hungry now. Haha..=) Just finish exercise is like that de.
BUT BUT BUT..
The raining going stop soon. Now 7.36pm, can hear the raining sound is getting smaller n smaller.
Really is going to stop lo.
Rain totally stop at 7.40pm.
Wat ever, at least got raining la, not so hot now. Hahaha=)
Till then. Going have my dinner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment