Sunday, June 21, 2009

Phototaking~

Sunday sunday sunday... My lovely sunday. What i do?? Ya, PHOTOTAKING~!!!

Wake up at 9am, bath n go down meet Jang Yee and she ord wake up early than me. (unbelieveable, haha) then we started make up for the phototaking. Hoho=) Fun.

We do outdoor shot, today hot and i keep sweating. aww.. my make up. But overall is fun eventhough our photographer, Huixin asked me n jang yee climb here n there, do some stupid move but yet we have really nice photoshot. Fyi, if wan see me n jang yee picture, you should check out at huixin's blog. I think she will post as soon as possible.

Some random picture that i took after the phototaking. =)

In front de mirror. Mirror shot.

Ya, our dress for today phototaking. =)
Not bad rite?? Hoho..

Me. at jang yee's apartment.




Huixin, the photographer n Me.

Another side of Nikon.

Ya, her precious.

Last shot. =)

Jang Yee n Me.

White n black.

Yeah, finally done the phototaking.


Before i remove my make up, play some shot using my webcam. =)


Curry puff hair style.

Normal hair style.

Dunno what style is it. Hahaha=)

After i finish my bath, take an hour nap. So tired. Now i can feel that become a model really no an easy jobs. Need to act emo, smile happy (even u cant, but you have to), nice post, confident.. All this i dun have. Haha=) n easy hungry too.

OKie, today me n huixin lazy to cook dinner. So what we ate for tonight dinner??

a. "ta pao" ? NO NO

b. Go mamak?? No No.

c. Eat burger?? No no

d. Eat at cafe?? No No

e. Eat at Derek n Jang Yee there?? No no

f. Order foods?? YA.. BINGO!!

We ordered this
...
...
...
...
What is this?? Erm.. got crab meat de.

I think you should know right now.

So obvious..

Ya, a pizza.
We ordered pizza tonight.
Sometimes we also lazy to cook.
Haha=)
This is thai seafood pizza.

Super Supreme with stuffed crust.

A piece of super supreme pizza. Yum Yum

See the stuffed crust.

Hot Pair Deals ONLY RM28.
For two regular pizza.
Any further infomation, pls log in

Then my opposite neighbour also my coursemate, she gave me somethings to eat.
She just back from her hometown n bring stuffs for me. Thanks, Leng Wei..~!!!
Fried Banana =)

A bag of fried banana. really a lot n yet it is big also.
But it nice.
And also a bag of big red onion. Hoho..=)
No need buy onion le.
Till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment