Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tagged by daphne~

♥. PART ONEQ

Q01 ur name pls?
A:Soon Ai Ling

Q02 what do u think is a happy life?
A:With the people u love(family, fren), my dogs, my dream jobs, travelling around the world, exercise, have children and FOODS!!!

Q03 love important or friends?
A:Both important.~!! No love then no fren, if no fren mean u no love.

Q04 did u believe love last forever?
A: Sometimes~

Q05 現在過得快樂麼?
A:Ya, happy. =)

Q06 if got secret, will u tell another half honestly?
A:I think i will but need to depend what is my secret.

Q07 love little baby?
A: Ya. But not the time they crying!

Q08 do u think friendsip last forever?
A:YES!!

Q09 wish to get married at what age?
A: 30.

Q10 dream family
A:Every morning, i prepare breakfast for my children n hubby. If can, i also will prepare "bian tang" to them for lunch. Then i will sent my children to school and i go work. After work, i pick my children n they will give me a hug (everyday) hehe=) Sometimes, we will go out for dinner or we go buy vege at supermarket. Then, i will let my children to help me in kitchen. Cook together. Sunday, bring them for play or exercise or go home see my parents. =)

Q11 would u do something that u think u will never do but u do for him?
A: I think i will eh~~

Q12 girls in curry or straight hair?
A:Straight hair.

Q13 wish to go where for vacation?
A:My dream place JAPAN !

Q14 things never forgot?
A:Mistake i did.

Q15 if u love someone, should u retrieve him back?
A:If he already break with me, n yet i still love him, i wont retrieve him back.
If not yet break up, n i love him, i will.

Q16 look into the sky u thinking of who?
A:Hmm... many people. Family n fren.

Q17 would u love him forever?
A : No, i think. cause i din trust forever.

Q18 person who like u and the person u like, which one u choose?
A:Person who like me.

Q19 how to express ur love to him?
A : I think action.

Q20 if ur love one sleeping in front of u u will?
A : Hug him.

Q21 if u can hit someone who will it be?
A: No idea.

Q22 do u regret about ur decision?
A: Sometimes.

Q23 what u be crazy about now?
A: Facebook games?? I think.

Q24 are u a good child?
A: Not really. I can be more good.

Q25 love and bread which one more important?
A: Both for me.

Q26 if u putus cinta how?
A: Go clubbing n drink. The next day i will wake up.

Q27 if ur bf or gf don wan go home, what will u do?
A: Hmm.. tell me why lo. Maybe my bf wanna to be alone. That ok for me.

♥. PART TWO

01、who pass u this survey?
A:Daphne Chai Sin yee

02、how long do u know each other?
A:Since Primary school, year 5. Already 12 years le~!!!

03、is she important to u?
A:Sure !

04、what are the relationship between u n her?
A:Not just best fren already lo. Is my dear le.

05、what thing she like to do?
A:Sleep, online, go out with me, collect marie cat things

06、how is her personality?
A:Always help ppl, good n kind [hahaha=)]

07、how to u feel about her?
A: 100%

08、thing to do before sleep?
A: Close my eyes

09、ur idol?
A : Jolin.

10、u like what season?
A: Snow

11、u working?
A: No.

12、working how many times?
A:Study 5 days a week.

13、country u wish to go?
A: JAPAN

14、u hate what kind of attitude ?
A: Stubborn, proud, annoying..

15、u smoke?
A: No.

16, u drink?
A: Ya.

17、u owes cry?
A: No, i long times din cry le.

18、u owes smile?
A: Sure, i owes SMILE.

19、where u like to go shopping / play?
A: Shopping is Times Square. Play i think sunway??

20、when go shopping like to alone?
A: Sometimes. Depends my mood actually.

21、if holiday u sleep until what time?
A: 11am

22、how was the weather today?
A: Raining again.

23 、friends and lover u choose what?
A: Both. Fren n lover is IMPORTANT to me.

24、chance and destiny, u choose what?
A: Chance i think.

25 You shiok sendiri not ? 你很自戀麼?
A: Ya, i will.

26、this survey long not?
A: Damn LONG..~!!! SUPER LONG!!

27、how to make urself live happily?
A: Think positive n make the things that let me SMILE. Avoid sad things.

28、wish to get what when birthday?
A :Camera, i pod touch.

29、like to eat ice?
A: Sometimes. Depends weather lo.

30、Are you blissful now?
A: Happy very blissful ! ♥

31, The friends u care the most.
A: Sin yee, HuiXin, kae shin, joy, irene, yen lian, ming huei... all my friends la. (cant type all ah, too many le, hoho)

32、the most important things in ur room?
A :laptop, bed, mirror, water.

33、owes dream about what?
A: Crazy, nerd n impossible happen things.

34、精神出軌要不要原諒他?
A: No.

35、what do you think about "life"?
A: Life full of joyful n happiness.

36、listen what song will cry?
A: What song ah. No o. Song wont make cry. Movie will.

37、if dont have friends what u will do?
A: Sing alone, shopping alone, eat alone, smile alone. DAMN pity man!! Reli cant think bout dun have la.

38、If im dissapear what u will do?
A: Get marry because i know u will attend my wedding! If not, i spend all my money to look for you around the world!!

39、on the floor got one RM100 and RM50
A: So? Not my money ler. I wont take it.

40、the time now?
A:2.47pm

41、currently favourite song?
A:坏人。

42、currently wish to say..
A: I wanna holiday, go travel.

43、what is the problem that drive u crazyy?
A: How to make people around me happy.

44、this afternoon eat wat as lunch?
A : Pizza Bread. (do it with huixin at home)

45、jingkak punya level?
A : Me?? I am not jingkak ler. Hoho=)

46 when did bad thing how?
A:ha?? wat mean?

47、when you will have work?
A : After 3 years.

48、什麼時候才會打到驚魂書?
A : wat does that means?

49、client a where r u?
A:i dun have any client.

50、happy de laugh suffer ma?
A: No ah. Sometimes just laugh till stomach pain onli

51、we live together happily ok?
A:OKie, no prob of that.

52、有沒有崩潰的感覺?
A: no.

53、do you know what does far means?
A: I at Kampar, my parents at Miri. it FAR~!!

♥. PART THREE

54、My background music nice not?
A: I dun like background music.

55 what is in ur bag?
A. Mirror, lip gloss, purse, key purse, handphone, pencil case, bottle, hat n jacket.

56、who is the most important person in ur life? choose only one.
A:Parents.

57、what's ur favourite foods?
A: Mcd, all the seafood, nice foods. All i like.

58、do you like somone now?
A:Got.

59、you still like him?
A:Ya.

60、Do you think im bad?
A :No ah. You so good~

♥. part four

61. Do you love me?
A: Sure i love u

62. Will you married me?
A: If Malaysia approve. Haha=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment