Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Woohoo~

New blog skin, done by Huixin.

I said I wan change blog skin for my blog, then she help me find the blog skin in some website, I also no idea where is it. We choose few at first, but at last I choose this skin. It's cute right? Hoho =) Love the piggy image on the top. Then after that, do some changes of size in layout under html code. So it's look better.

Start playing Twitter after invited by Huixin. Kinda fun. Somethings like facebook but Twitter is just status updated. So follow me and I will follow you if I know you. Hehe =)

Now I am playing Mall World again. It's game on facebook. It is a shop that let u design, sell clothes and earn profit then you can buy a lots of pretty shirts, pants, dresses or shoes. Besides, you can change the look of your avatar. What you want for today look, hair, eyes, months or skin tone. It's really fun.

So I going to receive two shipment that I have order online. All is hairbands. I know I crazy about hairbands lately. But I just love it. And other one that I order online shopping web, till now not yet reply me. But I have made the payment. I have sent 3 email and phone msg, but all not yet reply. I just need a status, whether you receive the payment, no stock or what ever reasons you have, just tell me. REPLY la.. Really kns people. I mean you should have a good service to your customer eventhough I din buy over hundred yet I am customer.

Okay, last.. Tomorrow and the next day (Friday) have my exam continuously. So pray for me and wish me good luck. I will try my best. =) I know even I nervous when exam, I hope everything just fine, I can finish my paper.

I just cant wait the day we going to Kl and back Miri.. Woohoo~ happy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment