Monday, May 10, 2010

Hair bands~

Today just finished my Business Law paper. It's really tension when doing the paper. I want to score it, cause I know the tips, I know what to study and I know all the points. BUT my memorizing skills really SUCK. I memorize the law, cases, sections all the night and 2 hours before the exam. When I saw the question, I mean like OMG, all the tips is just right. I think that I can score it! BUT I just dunno what wrong with my brain, like all the things mixed up, I cant remember the important terms, the sections and the cases name. Really freaking disappointed about myself. Really.. Yet, I have one last paper waiting for me~ I wish I can score. I know I wan so much. I have to! Really need to fight for it before I back to Miri. This is my mission. Hoho~

Okay~! Just forget about the test, it's over. So will show some pictures about my collection of hair bands. Ya. I am crazy about it lately. It's just so niceeeee...  


This website is selling baby accessories, parenting product, toys and unique product.
Found it when I google about the hair bands. 
Is really nice and I thought is not fix me, but it does. 
So happy, I love their services and price average. 


Dengz.. Bought two hair bands from Gift from Heaven. =) 

And, it also attach a name card to me. hoho~



A blogspot that introduced by Huixin. Hehe =)

Ordered four hair bands from them. 
The seller is a nice person, good services, good qualities and price average. 
So if you interest about any style of hair bands. 
Just go and see, they have many style to let u choose. 


Last: My collection
Not much, but am sure will increase. 



Wish me good luck of my exam! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment