Monday, July 13, 2009

Spaghetti =)

Okie. Hx planned to cook spaghetti tonight. Yeah, it had been a long time I no eat spaghetti. So happy~ After 5pm class, i had mass comm assignment discussion and 6pm got another one discussion also. Actually we had planned to go tesco after class to buy ingredient for tonight but unfortunely I cant make it. So Hx go with her coursemate. Hehe=) so sorry. (i know is kinda fake) Hahaha=)

Then, half way of the discussion. I received a msg from Hx, she said got one ugly n disgusting lizard in the kitchen so she waiting me back to KILL the lizard. She dun dare to cook because the lizard is there. LOL! Hahaha=) She is SUPER SUPER scared bout lizard.!!

Our yummy spaghetti.

Cheese powder on the top.

After mix it.

The nearer view.

Just now i went to Alice's house. And she treat me eat cheese tart.
The cheese tart make by her. Pro leh~

See.. look nicee riteee?? Ya.. and it reli nice.

J. Co Donuts !!!

Alice reserve one for me. Hoho=) Love u so much ah!!

And i choose chocolate flavour. Niceee.

Sorry for kinda a short post cause tomorrow have one pratical exam. So till then. Have a great day~!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment