Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to my two BROTHER.

Today OFF. But yet need to prepare for my exam gain. Spend a day studying for today exam n tomorrow exam. So SIEN la.. but yet i finished today exam le. YEAH!! ok.. some picture for today n yesterday. Enjoy~

My lunch. A cup of coffee , bread n my lecture notes..!!

DURIAN gain~ YA.

This one is the nicer.


TUESDAY

Ice-cream!!! Bought at cafeteria.

Yummy. I long times no eat ice cream. My favourite..

Campbell with extra mushroom n hotdog..

Mash potato. =)

Look like ice cream??

Whole roasted chicken. Bought from tesco

Hot n spicy chicken

My dinner.. So full at the end~
...
..
..
...
..
..
..
....
...
..
..
..
..
...
..
.
.
.
THEN?? U guess what..?
Mr. Derek Bong ask me n Hx to see SOMETHING SPECIAL..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
.
.
..
.
.
.
YA. IS A BAT~!!!
Little small baby bat.

A bit blur..

When it eating the grape that given by Jang Yee.


Ya. and also.

I wish my two DEAREST BROTHER


HAPPY BIRTHDAY..

wish all the best and happy owes.
till then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment