Friday, April 9, 2010

One day trip to Ipoh

I just got back from Ipoh. Here I am updating new post. Hoho~

But just before that, some photos for this week. We have our linguine again! But this time with yummy sauce. Onion & garlic pasta sauce + mushroom & herbs pasta sauce with basil leaves and white button mushroom. Boil our linguine and mixed with my mum's chilli. It's really taste nice. Have our dinner in my room while watching ANTM(American Next Top Model) cycle 14 episod 4. It's about vampire photoshot. Love it so much because the theme and the boy model also. He is super handsome. Wow. =)

Photos as below:

1.

2.


Okay. Let's post about Ipoh, Ipoh, Ipoh!!
We ( me, Huixin, Alice and Sooi Pheng) went to Ipoh after my class ended on 11am by bus. As usual, the weather is hot like hell. We arrived at Ipoh Parade around 12 something, we just so hungry cause we din ate our breakfast today. So we decided have our lunch at Kopitiam Junction (i think so). Photos as below:

Sp ordered apple juice. Me, Hx and Alice ordered Lemonade Sour Palm.
The lemonade sour palm is so nice. =)

Nasi Lemak.
The sambal is nice. =)

Curry Chicken and rice.

Huixin ordered fried rice special. That one also nice.
Can have a try when you drop by Kopitiam Junction at Ipoh Parade. =)

Photos taken by me after we finish our foods. Hoho..

Huixin. As usual, smiley..

Sooi Pheng. With her "kaku" face. Lol

Alice. The person I like to bully most.

After our lunch, we going to optic shop cause Huixin going to have a pair of contact lens.
Yes... Contact lens.
She wish to try new things. She do a lot of research on it.
But sadly...
We did not buy at last cause it freaking expensive.
RM420 for one year, I mean she is first-time wearing contact lens.
Do you think anyone will spend so much money for first time things?? Right
Stupid!! As conclusion, we decided back Miri and ask for it.

Photo take in the optic shop with Huixin. Hoho=)

After the optic shop, we do some shopping. Last, I bought a shirt and legging. One cool spec and cute, big hair bands. I love my shopping stuff a lots. I just cant wait go back to Miri and do photoshot with Huixin and cousins. Excited, excited!! Hoho=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment