Tuesday, April 28, 2009

1st post of my blog..

1st post of my blog.

Hmm.. think quite a long time how to start my new blog. I deleted my old blog last few weeks and decided open a new blog to write about my new life. Ok, first open a blog need to think about the title of the blog so what come up in my mind is 'new life a university'.. Kinda nerd is it? so i just change into 'Ailing's Life'. Simple.. Who care about my title, important is content rite?? Hahaha..

How to start? Write about foods, the place i went, my uni, dinner that i cook with Hx, or .....?? Many things i wish to update on this post but it really too many picture, about 400-500 picture. A lot rite? I love to take picture about FOODs.. hehehe... tat why so many from January till now..

So i post about how we celebrate Hx's birthday on 26 April 2009 in KAMPAR..

Venue: Mamak stall (kampar)
Time: 12am (26 April 2009)


A piece of cake tat we bought to Hx..
Look nice rite?? But the taste still OK onli~

Cake with candles.. Guess how age is her?? Dengz..

She making her wish with her favour roti planta..
hmm... dunno wat she wish for~

Smile with me when i took a pic of her with her birthday cake.
the picture is blur, so sad..

Me, derek n jang yee so 'paiseh' sing happy birthday song to her at mamak stall because the place crowded with a lot of fans of MU (i think) and people.. but nvm la, at least we give her a surpise~!! hahaha...

What i bought for Hx's present??
Dengz...

A photo frame with the photo i edit.. and the sticker around the frame..

I like the most is the angel wings..
Overall she like it so my work is pass... hahaha.

Then the night of her birthday we do tom yam steambot.. Wow.. a lot of things to eat.
Picture will update at the next post..
.
.
.
.
.
.

0 comments:

Post a Comment